Last week’s wishes: total fail. Whoops! Other things just took priority.
This week I’m going to keep it simple. I have two goals:
1. Enjoy and make the most of Thanksgiving break. Soak up the family, maybe get some thrifting in, plan for Christmas, cook great food, play board games, all that stuff.
2. Stay on track with school so that I finish strong. I have three major writing assignments and two finals due the week we return from break…ugh. I’m bringing home a suitcase of books and I know that if I devote a little time each day to research and writing I can end the semester on a low-stress level.
We’ll see how it goes!
Bonus finds around the Interwebz over the last couple of weeks:
- The test it takes to be a London cabdriver is insane.
- A blog all about traveling Croatia…it makes me want to go right now!
- “The Duchess of Alba, a flamboyant Spanish aristocrat known for her lifestyle, her vast wealth, her art collection and her unmatched list of titles, died on Thursday in her palace in Seville. She was 88.” (Via NYT)
- My thoughts on participating in 100 Hours of Poverty.